Back to the Glossary


The telecommunications jack or cable connectors you use to connect your phone’s handset to the telephone base unit. It looks like a smaller version of an RJ11.

Latest Posts

10 Tips to Creating an Efficient VoIP Dial Plan Customers Will Love

Pancake or Lumpy? A Look at Flat Organization

What Does VoIP Mean for Businesses?

Blog Categories

Have any Questions?

Contact a Jive Specialist