Jive View™ for Mac
Note: For the most accurate results, install Jive View on a computer that is hard-wired (not connected through Wi-Fi) to the same network as your phones.
1. Click here to download Jive View for Mac.
- Mac OS X Sierra
2. Open and run the downloaded .dmg.
3. Double-click(installer icon) and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Read the License Agreement carefully.
A passphrase is a unique, four word identifier generated when Jive View is installed and it will never change. It is used to access the historical test reports from your network. Both the Passphrase and the System Code represent the same identifier; the passphrase is simply easier to remember and communicate.
1. Open Jive View (Applications folder).
2. Click in the menu bar.
3. Click Show Jive View Client.
4. Click the Test tab.
5. Verify that the Jive Servers Communication displays Success (this indicates the tool can report network data back to Jive, not that the phones are working).
6. Click the System tab.
7. Enter your Passphrase in the testing dashboard and then click [RUN TEST].
Note: If you’re working with a Customer Support representative, simply provide them with your Passphrase.
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.