Jive Video Pro for Android
IMPORTANT: To add Jive Video Pro to your services, please contact your sales representative.
1. Search for “realpresence“ within the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Polycom® RealPresence™ Mobile app.
3. Tap [INSTALL].
The app will then appear on the home screen.
To maximize functionality, Jive recommends enabling all of the following settings.
From the home screen, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager > Video (you will need to scroll down through a list of all the installed apps) > Permissions.
Allows the app to use the device’s camera.
Allows the app to access contacts stored on your device; merging your personal contacts with the app.
Allows the app to use the device’s microphone.
Allows the app to make and receive calls.
Allows the app to access the phone’s storage.
Join a Conference
1. Deselect Register with Polycom.
2. Tap [Next].
3. Tap Skip sign in.
Note: Steps 1-3 are only required the first time you access the app.
4. Tap the keyboard icon.
5. Enter the room SIP Address provided by the meeting host and then tap [Done].
Tip: The SIP Address is the Conference ID followed by @ourvmr.com. For example, if your conference ID was 1234567, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Tap the dial icon.
7. Tap the keypad icon.
8. Enter either the Host code or Participant code and then tap #.
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.