Jitsi for Mac
1. Click here to download Jitsi.
2. Open and run jitsi-latest.dmg.
3. Drag the Jitsi icon to the Applications folder.
Before you can setup Jitsi
1. Verify a device profile has been created (hardware settings are not required).
2. Contact Customer Support to obtain:
- SIP Credentials (Username and Password)
- Proxy Address
1. From your Applications folder, open Jitsi.
Note: Because the application was downloaded from the internet, you may be prompted to confirm this action—click [Open] if this warning appears.
2. Sign in with SIP credentials using the Username (followed by @reg.jiveip.net) and Password given to you by Customer Support.
3. Go to Jitsi > Preferences > Accounts.
4. Select your SIP account and then click Edit.
5. From the Connection tab > Proxy Options section, define the following settings:
|Configure proxy automatically||
Proxy address is given to you by Customer Support.
6. Click [Next] > [Sign in].
|Create a conference call||
Opens a window to setup a conference call with multiple contacts.
|Create a video bridge||
|Auto Answer and Call Forward||
Set up auto answer, call forwarding, and video call settings.
Displays connection info for the registered line.
Displays account info for the registered line.
|Hide offline contacts||
Hides contacts that are offline.
|Turn sound off||
Mutes inbound call notifications.
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.