Jive’s Microsoft Dynamics integration unites your communications with your CRM (customer relationship management). Each time you make or receive calls, Microsoft Dynamics automatically looks for any customers that match the caller ID. Calls are automatically logged and options to edit your customer accounts, add call notes or schedule upcoming activities are readily available. Click a phone number within Microsoft Dynamics to initiate a call directly to your phone.
In order for Jive Integrations to function properly, .net framework 4.7.1 (or higher) must be installed. You can find the installation file here.
Step 1: Install Integration
Import Jive Dialer into Microsoft Dynamics
1. From Microsoft Dynamics, go to Settings > Solutions.
2. Download the Jive Dialer Integration.
3. Click the import icon.
4. Click [Choose File] to browse for and select the newly downloaded Jive zip file.
5. Click [Next].
6. Click [Import].
1. Download Jive – CRM.
2. Open and run the downloaded the install file.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 2: Sign in to Integration
Sign in to Microsoft Dynamics Integration
1. Open Jive – CRM (Start Menu).
2. Enter your Microsoft Dynamics User Name and Password.
3. Click [Login].
Click Help to view options.
As you receive an incoming call or click a phone number in the dialer, the integration will search for a matching record within Microsoft Dynamics. The name will display in the matching fields for:
Note: Click to call only works when clicking a phone number within the Jive dialer.
Click on the buttons to the right during a call to perform different actions:
= Opens matching record.
|Create a Task||
Creates a task for the current call.
Regarding = Name the task.