The first time you use one of Jive’s browser apps—like Jive Web—you’ll be asked if your browser can access your microphone. You should always allow access, but in case you accidentally denied these permissions, here’s how to go back in time and reverse your decision (if only we had this ability for bigger life decisions).
1. While using one of Jive’s browser apps, click the video icon in the address (URL) bar.
2. Enable Always allow [Jive URL] to access your microphone.
3. Click [Done].
1. While using one of Jive’s browser apps, click the info icon in the address (URL) bar.
2. Click the X to the right of Use this Microphone.
3. Attempt to make another call to initiate the microphone access prompt again.
4. Check Remember this decision.
5. Click [Allow].