This integration is in Private Beta.
Jive’s Cisco WebEx integration lets you manage your voicemail from Spark. You will be notified the moment you get a new voicemail, and by sending the bot simple messages you can manage your voicemail and even launch Jive Web to listen to them.
1. From the Messages tab, click + > Contact a Person.
2. Search for email@example.com.
3. Click Invite to Cisco WebEx.
1. Open the conversation window with the Jive bot.
2. Send the message Use extension # where # is replaced with your extension.
Note: If you are unsure what extension(s) is yours, ask the bot: “What are my extensions”
3. When the bot asks which device is preferred, reply with the corresponding number (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.) from the list.
1. Open the conversation with the Jive bot.
2. Send any of the following messages to the bot to manage your voicemail:
|Use extension #||
Replace # with your extension.
Defines which extension’s voicemail box to connect the bot. After, you will be prompted to choose your preferred device. Reply with the corresponding number (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.) from the list.
|List my extensions||
Shows you a list of all your assigned extensions.
|Show me my preferences||
Shows the extension and device connected to the bot.
Subscribes to new voicemail notifications,. These alerts also include a link to listen to the message in Jive Web.
Unsubscribes from new voicemail notifications.
Lists all your played and unplayed voicemails.
Replace # with the corresponding number (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.) from a list.
Delete a message from a list.
|Can I make a suggestion?||
Provides a link to submit feedback to us.