You forgot your portal password—it happens to the best of us. Don’t worry though, you can reset your password online without needing to contact your system admin. After which, a link is then emailed allowing you to update your password to something a bit more memorable.
1. Click here to go the Password Reset form.
2. Enter your email address.
3. Click [RESET PASSWORD].
4. Go to your email inbox and open the confirmation email. If you do not immediately receive the email, be sure to check your spam folder. If the email never arrives, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.
5. Click the link contained in the email.
6. Enter the new password and then enter it again to confirm it is correct.
7. Click [RESET PASSWORD].
Note: Your password must be 8-32 characters and include an upper-case, lower-case, numeric, and non-alpha-numeric character.