Could you imagine having a physical fax machine for every individual in your organization? Your whole building would be full of fax machines! With virtual fax machines, you have this ability (if you need to) and can do it without a single piece of equipment. Create as many virtual fax machines as you need to allow your organization to send and receive faxes through email.
- Virtual fax machines are only available within the US and Canada.
- Virtual faxes can only be sent to external fax numbers; any virtual faxes sent between two internal extensions will fail.
- To receive faxes, a phone number must be directed to the virtual fax machine.
- This service is not intended to be a high-volume fax solution.
- For assistance sending faxes with Apple Mail, please contact Customer Support.
1. Click Virtual Fax Machines in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD VIRTUAL FAX MACHINE].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the virtual fax machine.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new virtual fax machine to edit its settings.