When you record a sound clip with *14, it is saved to your system titled with only the date and time the message was recorded. As a result, it gets tricky to identify which sound clip is which. Renaming your sound clips will help you identify them faster as you are adding them to dial plans, call queues, or call filters.
1. Click Sound Clips in the left sidebar.
2. Click the edit icon for the sound clip you would like to rename.
3. Enter a new Name for the sound clip.
4. Enter a Description for the sound clip.
5. Click the checkmark icon.