Just like the name entails, a shared voicemail box allows a group of people—like a department or team—to share a voicemail box. You can create a different shared voicemail box for each of these groups and allow individuals with the password to check any voicemails that are received.
1. Click Shared Voicemail Boxes in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD SHARED VOICEMAIL BOX].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the shared voicemail box.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new shared voicemail box to edit its settings.
Now what? Once you’ve created a shared voicemail box, you can either direct a phone number to it, use it as an option in a dial plan, have internal and external callers dial it directly, or all of the above.