No need to create a separate schedule or dial plan to accommodate each holiday throughout the year. Simply add a holiday (date and time range) to a schedule and automatically let your callers know you are closed.
1. Click Schedules in the left sidebar.
2. Click the schedule that requires changes to its pre-scheduled holidays.
3. From the Holidays tab, click [ADD HOLIDAY].
4. Enter a Name for the holiday.
5. Select a Start Date and End Date for the holiday.
6. Uncheck All Day and then enter a Start Time and End Time for the holiday (optional).
Note: Holidays do not recur year after year (i.e. Christmas must be added each year).
7. Click the checkmark icon.