In order to use a device (like a phone), the network you’re on must be trusted. Usually, networks are automatically authorized when a device registers and provisions with Jive; however, if you’ve disabled this feature to establish higher security, you’ll need to authorize your network(s) manually. After which, your devices will be able to connect with Jive.
1. Click Network Access in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD NETWORK ACCESS PERMISSION].
3. Enter the Network IP address.
- To find your IP address, do a Google search for “what is my IP address”.
- To add an IP address range, format the network to include the subnet mask. For example, 22.214.171.124/24 where /24 is the subnet mask.
4. Select the type of Access the network has.
5. Enter an Expieration date for the network (optional).
6. Enter a Comment to help identify the network (optional).
7. Click the checkmark icon.
Tip: To edit these settings, click the edit icon for the network you would like to edit. Click the checkmark icon to save your changes.