Creating a new extension is a great way to customize your phone system with Jive—especially when there are no limitations to how many you can have. Easily set up any extension to act as a line, ring group, conference bridge, call queue, dial plan, shared voicemail box, or virtual fax machine to meet your communication needs.
1. Click Extensions Overview in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the extension.
5. Select the Extension Type.
6. Click the checkmark icon.
7. Click the new extension to edit its settings.