Managing your call flow(s) is a critical part of how your organization handles inbound calls. By creating dial plans, you can customize where each of your callers are routed. Whether they are calling a phone number specific to a department or trying to contact a regional office, you get to decide what happens when they call.
1. Click Dial Plans in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD DIAL PLAN].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the dial plan.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new dial plan to edit its settings; the dial plan editor will appear in a new tab or window.
7. Drag and drop nodes from the left sidebar to the canvas.
Tip: To increase your visible workspace, zoom out to 25% and then drag any node to the furthest corner of your canvas. You do not need to connect this node to your dial plan.
8. Drag and drop the target icon to connect nodes in a call flow. Make sure each target icon has a destination or calls will be dropped.
9. Complete the settings for each node.
Note: Extensions, sound clips, hold music, etc. must be set up or recorded outside of the editor before they can be added to the dial plan.
10. Click [Save].