Whether meeting with a remote project team, client, or regional office; conference calls are a part of doing business. Creating a conference bridge allows you to meet with up to 20 participants on a call at once. The nice thing is, there are no limits to how many conference bridges you can have; so feel free to create one for all of your conference rooms and individual users.
1. Click Conference Bridges in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD CONFERENCE BRIDGE].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the conference bridge.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new conference bridge to edit its settings.
Now what? Once you’ve created a conference bridge, you can either direct a phone number to it, use it as an option in option in a dial plan, have internal and external callers dial it directly, or all of the above.