Call queues make it easy for incoming callers to reach a department—like Support or Billing. Agents that are logged in to a queue can then answer these calls as they are dispersed to them. Create as many queues as you need to help limit hold times and to prevent callers from being transferred over and over again.
1. Click Call Queues in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD CALL QUEUE].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the call queue.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new call queue to edit its settings.