Creating call filters can ensure those high priority customers or pesky auto dialers get the treatment they deserve. The moment a caller’s information matches the criteria defined in a call filter, they will be rerouted or blocked automatically as you wish.
1. Click Call Filters in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD CALL FILTER].
3. Enter the Number criteria for the call filter. Criteria options include:
- A 10 digit phone number.
- Use * (star) as a wildcard to broaden call filter criteria (e.g. 800* filters calls from 1-800 numbers, *4437 filters all calls ending in 4437).
- Leave blank to filter anonymous calls.
4. Enter a Description (optional).
5. Select the Action for incoming calls that match the call filter criteria. Action options include:
Terminates the call as soon as it hits the system without playing any message or providing the caller with any options.
|Play block notification||
Plays a brief “You have been blacklisted on this system” message and then terminates the call without providing any further options.
Plays a designated sound clip and then terminates the call without providing any further options. When this action is selected, a new field appears to choose the desired pre-recorded sound clip.
Directs the call to a designated extension (all extension types, including dial plans are valid). When this action is selected, a new field appears to select the desired extension.
Directs the call to a designated voicemail box. When this action is selected, a new field appears to select the desired voicemail box (all extension types that have voicemail options are valid).
6. Click the checkmark icon.