Admin users have a greater level of access than your basic end user. As an administrator, more options for customization are available like managing users, user groups, dial plans, schedules, hold music, etc. Nice thing is—everything you change in the portal will immediately take affect on your system.
Admin Setup Required
Before accessing the admin portal, you must have an active JiveID (registration instructions) and have configure system permissions. If your JiveID has not been properly activated, you will not be able to log in. If you are the first administrator for your organization, please contact Customer Support for assistance.
1. Go to my.jive.com/pbx.
- Last 2 versions of Google Chrome (recommended)
- Last 2 versions of Mozilla Firefox
- Current version Safari
- Last 2 versions of Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11 and higher
2. Enter your Email Address (JiveID) and Password.
3. Click [SIGN IN].
Tip: We have many single sign-on options. To learn more, click here.