Change Default Automated Message Language
The default language defines the language for all automated messages—like the voicemail menu and star code prompts. This setting is applied to all your lines. We recommend choosing the language that serves the majority of your users and then overriding this default on any individual lines as needed.
1. Click System Settings in the left sidebar.
2. From the General tab > General section, select the desired Language.
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (US)
- French – Français (Canada)
- French – Français (France)
- German – Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Portuguese – Português (Brasil)
- Spanish – Español (España)
- Spanish – Español (México)
3. Click [SAVE].
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.