Create a New Shared Voicemail Box
Just like the name entails, a shared voicemail box allows a group of people—like a department or team—to share a voicemail box. You can create a different shared voicemail box for each of these groups and allow individuals with the password to check any voicemails that are received.
1. Click Shared Voicemail Boxes in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD SHARED VOICEMAIL BOX].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the shared voicemail box.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new shared voicemail box to edit its settings.
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.