Create a New Ring Group
One ring group to rule them all, well… not really; but a ring group is a great way to dial multiple lines and/or phone numbers at once. They can be used to dial everyone in a department or used to intercom specific parts of a building. There are lots of ways to communicate through a ring group, so be creative.
Note: A single ring group can support up to 50 lines and/or phone numbers. If Confirm Pickup is enabled on the ring group, only 19 members are supported.
1. Click Ring Groups in the left sidebar.
2. Click [ADD RING GROUP].
3. The next available number will automatically populate the Extension; change this number as needed (optional).
4. Enter a Name for the ring group.
5. Click the checkmark icon.
6. Click the new ring group to edit its settings.
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.