Override Default Automated Message Language on a Line
The world is shrinking and the chances of having a multi-language organization are high. For those that speak a different language than the default language on your system, you can override that setting on a line. After which, all automated messages—like the voicemail menu and star code prompts—will be in the new language you selected for the line.
1. Click Lines in the left sidebar.
2. Click the line that requires a different automated message language than the PBX default.
3. From the General tab > Extension section, browse for and select the desired Language.
- German – Deutsch (Deutschland)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (US)
- Spanish – Español (España)
- Spanish – Español (México)
- French – Français (Canada)
- French – Français (France)
- Portuguese – Português (Brasil)
4. Click [SAVE].
Was this help page useful? Send feedback.