Cloud Partners 2014 in New Orleans
The Jive team is heading off to New Orleans in a few days for Cloud Partners 2014 on September 8th-10th. We’re excited to hit the Big Easy with a bang! We’ve got three days of meetings, networking, and maybe even an exciting giveaway…or three!
Jive will be meeting with different partners during the event and would love to meet with you as well! Contact your Jive channel manager to schedule a meeting with Jive during the event and be entered to win an exciting giveaway.
What is Cloud Partners?
The cloud has changed everything in the channel—business models: sales cycles, the conversation at the point of the customer, and the vendors that partners are working with to meet customer demands. No matter where you have grown up as a partner—-as a VAR, Solution Provider, Agent, SI or MSP—-if you are selling cloud based solutions to meet your customer’s business needs, then you are a Cloud Partner.
Cloud Partners is squarely focused on the most important issues affecting the cloud channel today:
- How can Cloud Partners maximize revenue for their Cloud Practice?
- What are the most effective and efficient business models for a Cloud Practice?
- What are the strategic cloud based solutions that meet customer needs?
- Which vendors offer the most comprehensive cloud solutions and partner programs
- How to scale discussions that move from IaaS to Cloud Security to Cloud Communications
- The Business, Finance & IT discussion: From the Board (business value) to the CFO (CapEx vs OpEx) to IT (integration)