March Madness Terms and Conditions
These official rules govern all aspects of Jive’s March Madness promotion (the “Promotion”).
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION OR WIN A PRIZE. MAKING A
PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
The Promotion is not valid in Rhode Island or anywhere it is prohibited by law.
Jive Communications, Inc. (“Jive”) is sponsoring the Promotion. Jive’s headquarters is at 1275 West 1600 North, Suite 100, Orem, UT 84057.
Agreement to Official Rules.
By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally accepts these official rules and the decisions of Jive, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon satisfying all requirements within these rules.
To participate in the Promotion a person (1) must be at least 18 years of age and (2) must enter the promotion in the way specified below before 10:15 MDT on March 17, 2016. Jive employees and their family members may not participate.
The following prizes are available.
Grand Prize (one available): 3 months free Jive phone service for up to 10 users plus a $500 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Second Place (one available): 2 months free Jive phone service for up to 10 users plus a $300 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Third Place (one available): 1 month free Jive phone service for up to 10 users plus a $200 gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings.
A winner can claim the gift card whether or not the winner has, or decides to obtain, Jive phone service, including the free service included in the prize.
The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants, each entrant’s bracket choices, and the How to Enter.
To enter the promotion a person must (1) complete a bracket at the ESPN Tournament Challenge website at http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2016/en/bracket
and (2) join the “Jive Communications” group. You can find the group by searching for it by name. The password for the group is “jive”.
A person may enter the Promotion only once. Duplicate entries will be discarded and may cause an entrant to lose prize eligibility.
Selecting a Winner.
The Grand Prize, Second Place, and Third Place winners will be selected based on the point allocation system native to the ESPN Tournament Challenge website – with the Grand Prize going to the winner with the most points and so on. If a tie is unresolved by the ESPN Tournament Challenge website, Jive will flip a coin. Each winner must claim his or her prize by sending a screenshot of his or her bracket to email@example.com after the tournament ends but before midnight MDT on Thursday, April 7, 2016.
Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
(For instructions on how to take a screenshot on a Mac, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
. For instructions on how to take a screenshot on a PC, go to http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/take-screen-capture-print-screen#take-screen-capture-print-screen=windows-7
. If these instructions do not work, winners may wish to search for instructions specific to their computing environment using Google or a similar search engine.)
- Jive’s decisions as to the eligibility of entrants and the awarding of prizes shall be final. Jive alone will make these decisions.
- Jive will send each gift card to the physical address the winner identifies via email after the winner has followed the steps to claims his or her prize. Jive is not responsible for delays in delivery of the prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss after the prize has been given to a carrier for delivery. In the event of loss, Jive is not obligated to provide the winner with any substitute prize.
- Jive reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value without notice.
- By attempting to participate in the Promotion, each entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases Jive and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, advertisers, successors, assigns and agents from and against any and all losses and any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, or claims of any kind which entrant may have or sustain in connection with the promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these rules, or in the Promotion itself, and agrees to be bound by these rules and by all decisions of Jive, which decisions will be binding and final in all respects.
- Jive shall not be responsible for any failure of the ESPN Tournament Challenge website or for any prize claim messages that are delayed or lost in transit or otherwise do not reach Jive.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is incapable of running as originally planned, Jive, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any portion thereof.
- Jive may modify or suspend all or any portion of these rules by posting a notice on the Promotion website.
- Any delay or failure by Jive to seek enforcement of any provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws shall apply to the Promotion. All winners are responsible to pay any applicable taxes, fees, or other charges.
- For results of the Promotion or a copy of these official rules, please send a request to
Jive Communications, Inc.
ATTN: Marketing Department – March Madness Promo
1275 West 1600 North, Suite 100
Orem, UT 84057
Requests must be received no later than April 14, 2016 unless a longer period is required by law.