Contact Center Pro Agreement
Updated November 3, 2016
This Contact Center Pro agreement governs the Customer’s subscription to Contact Center Pro.
The parties agree as follows:
Terms of service. This agreement is subject to Jive’s terms of service, which are available at jive.com/legal/terms-of-service/.
- Term; extension of term. (a) The initial term of this agreement is the longer of 12 months or the term stated on the sales quote. The duration of the term is measured in calendar months beginning on the first day of the first whole month after the Customer has signed the sales quote. Jive shall prorate Service Charges for any partial month at the beginning of the initial term.
(b) This agreement will automatically extend for an unlimited number of successive periods equal to the initial term unless the Customer delivers notice of termination no less than 30 days before the end of the term.
(c) This term applies to Contact Center Pro and may be different than the term for other Services on the Customer’s account.
- Support. inContact, Inc. will provide customer support for Contact Center Pro. Jive shall provide the Customer with the information necessary to reach inContact’s support resources.
- Metering. Jive will meter the Customer’s inbound and outbound use of Contact Center Pro and will charge the Customer the per-minute rates stated in the sales quote.
- Third-party beneficiary. Jive and the Customer designate inContact, Inc. as a third party beneficiary of this agreement for purposes of exercising any of Jive’s rights or demanding the performance of the Customer’s obligations.
- Emergency calling. The Customer acknowledges that Contact Center Pro is not designed to accommodate emergency calls. The Customer shall not use Contact Center Pro to place emergency calls and shall notify all employees and other users of Contact Center Pro of this limitation.
- Modification. Jive may modify this agreement by posting revised terms online at jive.com/legal/contact-center-pro-agreement/, without additional notice to the Customer. The revised agreement will take effect on the date of the next contract extension under section 2(b). No other modification will be effective unless made in a writing signed by both parties to this agreement.