The Promotion rules were updated 9/25/2015 to exclude Jive employees and their families.These official rules govern all aspects of Jive’s Disney Cruise Giveaway (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is not valid in Rhode Island or anywhere it is prohibited by law.
Sponsor.Jive Communications, Inc. (“Jive”) is sponsoring the Promotion. Jive’s corporate headquarters are located at 1275 West 1600 North, Suite 100, Orem, UT 84057.
Agreement to Official Rules.By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally accepts these official rules and the decisions of Jive, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon satisfying all requirements set forth herein.
Timing.The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Mountain Daylight Time (“MDT”) on August 17, 2015 and ends at 5:00 PM MDT on September 30, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
Prize.Jive will give to one winner a Disney gift card in the amount of $2,500. The card will be purchased from www.disneygiftcard.com and is redeemable for a Disney cruise or other prizes as specified at the website. The odds of winning will depend on the number of qualifying photos received and the responsiveness of each qualifying photo to the judging criteria.
Eligibility.To participate in the Promotion a person must (1) Be at least 18 years of age, (2) be a legal resident of the United States, and (3) enter the promotion by one of the means specified below during the Promotion Period. Jive employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How to Enter.To enter, simply upload a qualifying photo to http://jive.com/disney-cruise-giveaway/ or on the contest tab on Jive’s Facebook page. A qualifying photo must (1) include a business telephone and (2) not include any content that is revealing, sexually suggestive, or that could be interpreted as harassing in any way. A person may submit up to three photos. Jive may remove the eligibility of an individual who attempts to submit more than three photos.
Selecting a Winner.No later than October 5, 2015, Jive will select one winning photo from among the qualifying photos using the judging criteria specified below. The individual who submitted this photo is the winner. Jive will attempt to contact the winner using the contact information identified in Wishpond. If Jive cannot contact the winner within 5 business days of its first attempt to do so, Jive will select a different winner and the original winner’s right to the prize will be void. Before receiving the prize, the winner must provide (1) a signed confirmation that he or she satisfies all eligibility rules set forth herein and accepts all other terms specified herein and (2) a W-9 form. The written confirmation and W-9 form are essential conditions of receiving the prize.
Judging Criteria.A panel of three Jive employees will individually evaluate each qualifying photo based on the following criteria: the apparent age of the equipment (older equipment will score higher), (2) incompatibility of the equipment with use in a business environment (equipment that is less compatible will score higher), (3) the equipment’s apparent lack of useful features (equipment with fewer features will score higher), and (4) the equipment’s degree of disrepair (equipment with greater disrepair will score higher). All judging criteria will be weighted equally on a scale of 1-10. A total of 40 points will be possible. The winning photo will be the photo with the highest score. In the event of a tie score, the winner will be selected by coin toss or other means of random selection. If Jive cannot contact the winner within 5 business days as specified above, the photo with the next highest score will become the winning photo. This process will be repeated as necessary.
- Jive may terminate the Promotion prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
- Jive will arrange for the prize to be shipped directly by Disney. Jive will only request shipment to the winner. Jive is not responsible for loss or delay of the prize in shipment.
- Jive reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value without notice.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to allow Jive to share his or her first and last name with other Promotion participants who inquire regarding Promotion results.
- By attempting to participate in the Promotion, each entrant irrevocably and unconditionally releases Jive and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, attorneys, advertisers, successors, assigns and agents from and against any and all losses and any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, rights, claims and actions of any kind which entrant may have or sustain in connection with the Promotion.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant affirmatively states that he or she has the necessary rights to submit any photo submitted and that he or she is solely responsible for the content of the photos.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these rules, or in the Promotion itself, and agrees to be bound by these rules and by all decisions of Jive, which decisions will be binding and final in all respects.
- Jive shall not be responsible for entries that are late, destroyed, incomplete, lost, misdirected, forged, damaged, mutilated, tampered with or that are otherwise not in compliance with these rules.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is incapable of running as originally planned, Jive, in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion or any portion thereof.
- Jive may modify or suspend all or any portion of these rules by posting a notice on the Promotion website, http://jive.com/disney-cruise-giveaway/.
- Any delay or failure by Jive to seek enforcement of any provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations shall apply to the Promotion. The winner is responsible to pay any applicable taxes, fees, or other charges.
- For results of the Promotion or a copy of these official rules, please send a request to
ATTN: Marketing Department – Promo
1275 West 1600 North, Suite 100
Orem, UT 84057 Requests must be received no later than ten business days after the Promotion Period ends, unless a longer period is required by law.