- Infrastructure – Today’s companies, such as Jive, offer hosted PBX systems, which mean that companies don’t have to worry about having onsite VoIP equipment. These advanced cloud-based systems are all monitored offsite and are extremely affordable.
- Brand Recognition – All services given to customers are under the business’ name, not Jive’s. Jive simply stays in the background, helping provide hosted VoIP services that allow companies to focus on reputation building and sales.
- Investment – As Jive offers month-to-month contracts, the initial investment is low and monthly rates even lower. This allows companies a guaranteed savings in telecommunication costs over traditional telephone systems.
- Feature Services – Jive offers an abundance of rich features, including auto attendants, voicemail, caller ID, music on hold, call routing, virtual extensions, dial-by-name directories, call forwarding, call recording, call logs, call reports, unified messaging, message on hold, desktop integration, online fax, ring groups, Visual Dial Plan Editor, intercom, call queues, Find-Me Follow-Me features, speed dial, custom schedules, remote access, LDAP integration, call transfers, online PBX controls and much more.
- Remote Access – As jive offers cloud PBX, VoIP services are accessed remotely, allowing systems to remain constantly updated.
- Support – Jive offers instant support, whether it’s via telephone, email or their online contact form. They offer specific contact information for public sector organizations, small businesses and enterprises. They also offer online support for resolving common problems, technical support manuals, email ticket submissions and advanced monitoring, expansive manuals, interactive tutorials and even online chat support.
Voice over Internet Protocol is not a telephony trend, but is simply the future of data transmissions. This factual statement can be seen in small businesses, large corporations, enterprise units and even in government organizations across the U.S. and even globally. There are a number of reasons why VoIP business is advantageous to the business industry, especially in a downturned economy.