Who benefits from Jive Enterprise?
Large-scale companies benefit from Jive’s Enterprise business VoIP services. Jive works with large companies and businesses to create a uniquely customized plan that meets their needs based on geographical locations, also offering a cloud PBX system.
This online-based telecommunications system greatly reduces a corporation’s traditional telecommunication’s fees. With a lower cost of ownership and advanced features, Jive Enterprise solutions are designed to effectively streamline a corporation’s telecommunications system.
A number of different features are offered, including:
- Hosted VoIP – A number of different plans and pricing options are available to meet any large company’s needs. Features on this plan include auto attendants, voicemail, caller ID, music on hold, call routing, virtual extensions, dial-by-name directory, call forwarding, call recording, call logs, call reports, unified messaging, message on hold, desktop integration, online fax, ring groups, Visual Dial Plan Editor, intercom, call queues, find-me follow-me, speed dial, custom schedules, remote access, LDAP Integration, call transfers, online PBX controls and more!
- Hosted VoIP Phones – Jive offers a number of different VoIP phones, including handsets, conference phones and sidecars. All available at discount prices, each phone is designed to work with Jive’s VoIP platform. Jive also pre-configures each phone with specific account and extension information, ensuring that it arrives ready to go!
- Hosted Video – Video conferencing is becoming a mainstream requirement for large corporations. Jive works with companies to provide a lost-cost alternative to bringing camaraderie between satellite offices, campuses and even partner firms. This cloud-based platform offers high definition and state-of-the-art technology, all combined with reliability and an easy to use system.
- Hosted Email – In today’s modern technological world, email can be just as important as telephone communication. Jive offers a hosted email platform that includes an easy to manage system that works with a variety of programs, including Microsoft Exchange 2010, Outlook 2010, Outlook OWA and Lync. Companies are able to use their existing Microsoft directories to manage, setup and administer hosted accounts. Email is completely customizable to each company, allowing brands, unique logos, colors and links to be easily incorporated. Message archiving is becoming not only important for corporations, but is a vital legal component. Jive helps facilitate email archiving, ensuring that corporations are in compliance with all government requirements.
- Broadband – Companies that work with high-volume technological data require the simplicity and use of Broadband. Able to prioritize important traffic, this reliable system is available in DSL, T1, Ethernet or DS3. Ranging from $70 to $699 per month, there is a plan that meets every corporation’s needs.