Why Choose Jive's Public Sector?
Jive offers a range of hosted VoIP plans, including the Public Sector division that’s designed for educational facilities and government institutions. This powerful service includes features designed to enhance productivity along with a lower cost of ownership compared to competing VoIP solutions.
The Public Sector solution offers products and services for every budget with hosted VoIP. Schools, libraries, colleges and government institutions can all realize a range of benefits using a full service combining voice, email and data into one low-cost provider.
Public sector businesses can benefit from the following solutions:
- Hosted Video. Jive offers high-definition video conferencing with a reliable, modern system that’s easy to use. This hosted video service allows video conferencing for clients, different branches and even educational classes online.
- Hosted VoIP. Jive’s cloud-based system includes features like online cloud PBX controls, call recording, intercom, call forwarding and transfers, ring groups, dial-by-name directory, Visual Dial Plan Editor, LDAP Integration, online fax, virtual extensions, desktop integration, remote access, call routing, custom schedules, music and message on hold, unified messaging, call reports and logs, voicemail and more.
- Hosted VoIP Phones. Jive offers a range of conference phones, VoIP-compatible handsets and sidecars, each delivered preconfigured for each account for easy installation.
- Hosted Email. Jive’s management system is easy to use and may be used with a range of standard email programs. The hosted email solution makes it simple to migrate directories and email is customizable, allowing agencies to create branded emails. Message archiving is also streamlined to allow agencies to remain compliant with federal and local requirements.
- Managed Firewall. For superior network security, bandwidth management and content filtering, Jive offers the ability to remotely maintain, diagnose and troubleshoot. This managed firewall is simple to setup and offers superior voice quality and video. Storage ranges from 80GB to 2TB.
- Broadband. Agencies that use high levels of data can choose from DSL, T1, Ethernet and DS3 Broadband services. Services range from $70 to $600 per month and prioritize traffic for exceptional speeds.
Using Jive Core, the cloud-based hosted services platform from Jive, you won’t have to worry about complying with federal regulations. Choose the business phone system that gives you zero capital expense options for telephony system replacement. Choose Jive hosted solutions for your business.