- When you request additional information or register on Jive’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Jive’s services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information. Jive uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on Jive’s Web sites.
- Jive uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- Jive uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Jive may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Jive may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Jive does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Jive does not disclose customer billing information with any third party. Any billing information submitted via the online portal will only be used within our secure billing platform.
- Customers of Jive may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Jive will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Jive Terms of Service Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Jive Terms of Service Agreement, Jive may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
Every marketing email from Jive contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
Web Visitor Privacy
Like many other Web sites, Jive.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Jive.com and other sites on the Internet.
Jive.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers; however we do not advertise directly on Jive.com.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Jive.com also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
DoubleClick’s Remarketing Pixels
Dynamic Ad Serving
The Dynamic Ad Serving feature uses the Teracent cookie and you may opt out of the Teracent cookie by visiting the Teracent opt-out page.