- Reduce unnecessary travel expenses
- Reduces overall operating costs
- Helps sales divisions close more contracts and negotiate “in-person”
- Improves communication
- Helps companies train employees, especially those in remote locations
- Encourages real-time collaboration, bringing a cohesiveness to companies
- Helps businesses develop deeper levels of communication with clients and/or partners Web conferencing can be used for a number of different communication tools, including sales meetings, marketing meetings, company-wide meetings, helping businesses interact one-on-one with clients and customers, company-wide training, client consultations, workshops, presentations, promotional events, demonstrations, product training, product development, brainstorming sessions, team projects, workshops, customer briefings and consultations. Jive offers high-definition video conferencing, perfect for enterprises, businesses and the public sector. Their state of the art technology offers hosted cloud PBX service. Their high-definition video services helps increase management interaction, employee interaction and drastically helps improve business productivity. Jive uses the latest videoconferencing technology on the market, combining reliability with easy to use tools. Jive offers a full range of hosted VoIP services, including powerful features such as auto attendants, voicemail, Caller ID, hold music, call routing, virtual extensions, dial-by-name directories, call forwarding, call recording, call logs, call reports, unified messaging, message on hold, desktop integration, online fax, ring groups, Visual Dial Plan Editor, intercom, call queues, find-me follow-me features, speed dial, custom schedules, remote access, LDAP Integration, call transfers and online PBX controls. Additionally, they offer hosted email, hosted VoIP phones and broadband services. Jive’s customer service representatives and technology specialists strive to work with clients and customers to not only meet, but also exceed their expectations. Their professional staff is available via telephone, email and live chat.
Video conferencing is the new virtual conference room, linking people around the globe. Not only does video conferencing enable businesses to reduce travel costs, but it can also link several geographic locations, forming a cohesive work environment. The sales term for the future is “real time collaboration.” This essentially means that people can meet face-to-face via video teleconferencing, instead of relying on lengthy emails or phone calls. Business VoIP video conferencing is extremely beneficial and helps: